Senior Accounts Executive
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Experiences in the related field or audit, PC knowledge preferable
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Able to handle full set account
- Handle full set account of the company.
- Prepare payment voucher, issue cheque, prepare bankers acceptance, telegraphic transfer or cash payment for creditor on monthly basis, ensure all the supporting documents have been attached for review purpose.
- Process daily receipts and bank deposit on daily basis, ensure all the cheque received has been recorded and bank in to assigned bank account.
- Prepare credit notes to customer and make sure the accuracy of the credit notes.
- Maintain audit schedule on monthly basis for balance sheet items.
- Maintain the general ledger accounts and ensure proper accruals and matching of revenue and expenses
- Prepare journal entries and ensure all supporting documents attached for review purpose.
- Process monthly closing and prepare monthly financial statement before deadlines.
- Ensure all the reconciliation in the balance sheet items submitted together financial statement before deadlines.
- Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process.
- Assist with accounts receivable and account payable.
- Preparing and update ageing report.
- To update costing (adhoc basis)
- To perform all other duties as assigned by the Management from time to time.
Customer Service Officer
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Others or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): inter personal skill, communication skill, Problem Identification And Solving.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Deal directly with customers or sales person either by telephone, electronically of face to face.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries, handles and resolve customer complaints
- Process orders, forms, application and requests.
- Manage customer account, keep record of customer interactions and transactions
- Providing sales and administrative support involving efficient handling of top and confidential agreements
- To prepare estimates ad quotation to customers
- Supporting the sales team in attaining sales targets
- Communicating with regional sales team for status of order and position of sales
- Collecting, analyzing, evaluating and accounting the information in order to increase productivity of sales
- Coordinating and responding to all request of internal meeting
- Attending network and promotion events to develop and maintain contact with customer.
- To review and streamline work processes
- To perform all other duties as assigned by the management from time to time.
Online Appication Form
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]