- To general administrative and clerical work
- To handle office administrative tasks
- To ensure all documents are properly filed
- To maintain all project records and keep all files and records up to date
- To manage the Company’s rental properties
- To market the rental properties to potential tenants and keep properties fully tenanted at all times
- To collect, monitor and ensure the smooth and timely collection of rentals and other charges payable by tenants and payment of outgoings
- To attend to tenant’s complaint
- To coordinate repair work with the Company’s in-house maintenance team and/or third party contractors
- To manage and facilitate admin activities
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Required skills: inter personal skill, communication skill, problem solving, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word.
- Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese and English
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Admin & Property or equivalent.
- Full time position available.